- Award-winning program
The NYUCI is an award-winning program developed by experts in dementia to help spouses and partners caring for people with dementia.
- 6 individualized counseling sessions
6 individualized counseling sessions over a short period of time provide years of ongoing benefits.
- Positive results
20 years of research showed that involving the family was the key ingredient leading to many positive outcomes for the caregiver, including:
- Increased satisfaction with emotional and practical support
- Fewer symptoms of depression
- Reduced stress
- Ability to keep their family member with dementia at home longer
- Research behind the NYUCI
If you are interested in reading about the studies confirming the positive results of the NYUCI, click here.